Friday, 7 June 2013

My Everyday Makeup



I thought I would do a post about the makeup I currently use on a daily basis. I always get into a little routine with the same products. I'll switch it up a bit and change the colour products around like lipstick and lipgloss. I love my current lipstick, but sometime I'll just get bored and stick with a plain old cocoa butter Vaseline (which I forgot in the photo - oops) or try other lip products I own. These are the current products i'm using!


Rimmel London Scandaleyes in '001 Black' 
Maxfactor Creme Puff Powder in '81 Truly Fair'

I hope you enjoyed this little look into my everyday makeup. I love looking at what people have in their makeup bags and what they use daily; I thought you'd like a little look into mine.

Until next time,

- Katie. x


9 comments:

  1. the lipstick you use is gorgeous !
    The color is so vibrant and bold !

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely! but the colour I was wearing on my lips (in the selfie) wasn't the lipstick in the makeup photo. It was actually Maxfactor's Giant Colour Elixir Pen Stick in the colour '15 Vibrant Pink'

      Honestly it's so good, but it's a lot brighter in person :)

      Delete
  2. Hey !
    I like your posts and blog ! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?Just let me know please,so that I can follow back.Keep on postingxx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    Chichnova Giveaway on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just followed you. Thankyou for visiting my blog:) xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to try the foundation and heard its really good:) I've just followed your blog:)
    http://curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation is honestly so good, it has some really good coverage & it's just smooth and easy to apply to your face. I already follow you lovely :p

      Delete
  5. Love the shade of your lipstick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post :) Check out my new blog if you want :) xxx

    dieniobeautydiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete