Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Birthday Haul


Friday is my mum's birthday, so today I went out and got her a present from myself & 2 cards. Tomorrow I have to go out and get a present courtesy of my sister, as she has school. I'm also hoping to take her out for a birthday meal, but I haven't decided yet.
On my travels from Argos, to the way home. I decided to pop into the American Sweet Shop & Lloyds Pharmacy to treat myself from a few long, hard weekends at work; this is what I purchased:



Skin Perfection Studio Basics: Foundation & Concealer Brush: I'm in desperate need of a foundation brush. Yet everywhere I go, they're either ridiculously expensive, or out of stock grrrr! So when I saw this two in one for only £6.99, I just had to have it. eek. 


Collection 2000 Lock 'N Hold Lipgloss in 'Body Pop 1': I've been in need of a new lipgloss recently and when I was out the Collection stand, it was one of the first to catch my eye. The packaging is so cute & handbag size.



TRESemme Hairspray in 'Extra Hold': I rarely ever use hairspray, but on the odd chance I do, I always feel bad for using my mum's. So today when I saw it, I decided to buy it as it's a 100ml bottle, which is perfect for handbags and on the go.


V05 'Give Me Moisture' Shampoo: I have never in my life used a V05 hair product, so I'm looking forward to using this. Especially as it was only a £1 as well. Scooooooooooooore!



Simple Facial Toner: My sister always uses Simple products on her skin & they usually work quite well. Tanya Burr also mentioned Simple products in her 'How To Get Perfect Skin For School' video, so I absolutely had to have some sort of Simple product. It's also been absolutely ages since I've used a toner. Lets see how well this works.


The Original Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites: I love American sweets; the second I saw these I had to buy it as I also love anything that has fudge brownie in it. Asdfghjkl, complete heaven.


Wonka Nerds in 'Wild Cherry & Watermelon': There was a massive hype at school with these a few months ago, but I never really got into it. So I saw them today & bought them. I've pretty much eaten the whole pack now. They were lovely and ridiculously flavoured, but other than that, I really don't understand why they had a massive hype like they did.


Extra Dessert Delights in 'Apple Pie': I had these at my friend's house a couple of years ago & oh my god, it was the tastiest piece of gum I have ever had. I ran home as fast as I could to ask mum if I could have some for my birthday, but she said no, so I got really upset ahaha. I just had to buy it when I saw them again. Apple Pie is definitely one of my favourite desserts mmmmm.


Until next time,

- Katie. x



No comments:

Post a Comment