Friday, 5 July 2013

PROM! ♥

Two weeks ago yesterday, was Hounsdown leavers prom. It was honestly one of the best nights of my life. Everyone (well the majority) looked absolutely fantastic! After prom was brilliant as well! So many memories were made in one night, I don't think I'll be able to forget it for a very long time! So here are my favourite (that I have so far) from the evening:





Hannah & I


Izzie, Hannah & I

One of my favourite photos

My bestfriend & I

Me & my Jessica

The cousin & I

My gorgeous Tasha & I

Miss Neill & I
Lucy - Loo & I
Steeve & I

Nominated to most likely become a WAG guys ;D
Hollie, me & Millie<3
After prom guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!
Around 4AM

So here we are! I hope you enjoyed a small look into Prom night for me! If you'd like to see anymore, just leave a comment below & I'll get back to you :)

Until next time,

- Katie. x

1 comment:

  1. Awww blue is your colour, Gorgeous!
    All these pictures make me think about my prom
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete