Monday, 8 July 2013

Wish List

Everyone has their own little 'wish list' on products they would love to own, but yet don't currently have the money to afford. So here's a few things on my wishlist & I apologize for the use of stock photos...


Jack Wills Charcoal Gilet: I use to own a bodywarmer/gilet when I was younger & I was really sad when mine got thrown away. Then my friend had gotten a Jack Wills one as a present for her exam results & I absolutely adore it, so I just have to have my own.



Ray-Ban Ultra Aviator in Gold: Nearly everyone I've ever come in contact with either owns a pair of these, or wants a pair of these. I've needed a pair of decent sunglasses the last couple of years, as mine always get broken. So investing over £100 pounds for a pair of decent sunglasses, that I will get regular wear out of, seems fine.


Lauren Conrad 'Beauty': I absolutely idolize Lauren Conrad & I've been needing a book along these lines to add to my reading collection anyway. I've had my eye on this for a while, so now that I've been paid. I'm so purchasing this on Amazon.


Lauren Conrad 'Style': As previously mentioned, I've been needing something along these lines to read, so as it goes nice with her 'Beauty' book, I've decided I'm going to buy both, so neither of them will be lonely :)

Elizabeth Arden 'Eight Hour Nourishing Lip Balm': I've heard Tanya Burr talk about how good this is in quite a few of her YouTube videos, so I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and get one, especially as how £18 is quite reasonable for 14.8 ml.


M-A-C Lipstick in 'Saint Germain': Absolutely nearly every female beauty YouTuber has raved about one M-A-C lipstick or another. This intrigued me to have a look for myself & I found this colour and oh my god, it's so pretty.. literally, it's like to die for. I honestly cannot wait to purchase this ekkkkk!


Urban Decay 'Chill MakeUp Setting Spray': My makeup NEVER seems to stay in place for longer than 6 hours, which is so annoying as touching up makeup is a massive pain in the butt. I heard about this from a beauty YouTuber and nearly flipped out. Why have I never heard of this before!? So now, the next time I'm in town, I'm buying this bad boy.



Lush Homemade Cosmetics 'Popcorn Lip Scrub': I've seen people rave about Lush's bath products all over Instragram, being the nosey person that I am. I decided to snoop round Lush's website and I fell across Lip Scrubs. Now I've never used a Lip Scrub before in my life. So after reading the comments I've decided to add this to my wishlist, as I adore anything popcorny. I may also purchase the bubblegum one as well.


So there was a little look into my wishlist, if you have any recommendations for me, please leave a little comment below :) And again, I apologize for the use of stock photos.


Until next time,

- Katie. x

2 comments:

  1. such a nice wishlist *_* our blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete