Friday, 3 January 2014

London - Christmas Shopping & Phantom of the Opera

I know it's been a really long time since I've last uploaded but I'm so so sorry! I've just had no motivation to write anything & quite frankly, writers block sucks. So I thought I'd tell you about my AS Drama trip to London with the College from a couple of weeks ago. 

For the last couple of years the college I attend take the AS drama students to see a West End production in London towards the end of the year. They take us there for the whole day so we can go christmas shopping or go sightseeing, which shows that they actually treat us like adults. 

I spent the majority of the day wandering around London and being all touristy round Big Ben & the London Eye until we found Subway.. yay food.
Then we found the cutest market area selling all Christmassy stuff & they had a Carousel! It was fab! 






Somehow after the market stalls we ended up getting lost.. that part wasn't fun. But luckily we found our way back and everything was okay. YAY. Shortly after that Jess & I ditched the others to go shopping in Oxford Street. And oh my, the street is never ending and there was at least 10 Starbucks we saw! Just wow. Some people in London can be so rude though, like they just shove your around. I wasn't really expecting that to be honest. 






Trafalgar Square at night is beautiful. The two fountains were lit up with pretty colours! Whilst Jess & I were stood waiting around to ask someone to take a photo of us in front of the tree, I noticed a little boy around 3 trying to climb in the fountain and his parents had their backs turned & he started leaning forward as if he was about to fall, so me & Jess literally lunged for the little boy and got him down. Luckily his parents had turned round by that point, so it was alright. Me & Jess are lifesavers.. holaaaaaa! 


Eventually we joined back up with the others to go & watch Phantom of the Opera. Oh my god, it was absolutely phenomenal! I cried at the end because of the feels. Feels galore. The actor who played the phantom was unbelievable, like I was speechless at his acting in the finale, just wow. It was a beautiful production!



Once again I'm really sorry I haven't been uploading. I still don't have a camera, so bare with me for a while.

Until next time guys,

- Katie.x



No comments:

Post a Comment