Friday, 28 February 2014

TMI Tag!

Everyone enjoys a little look into someone's personal life from time to time, which is why I've decided on the oh-so-currently-famous 'TMI Tag'.. let's see how this goes:


  1. What are you wearing? - leggings, frilly topshop socks, black long sleeve shirt and a grey sequined jumper.
2. Ever been in love? - I think so.. I'm not 100% sure tho.
     
3. Ever had a horrible breakup? - Nope, forever single I am.
     
4. How tall are you? - I'm 5'9.. which is 175cm, but i'm 176cm.. so it still counts (:P)
     
5. How much do you weigh? - I don't actually know, but I refuse to step a foot on the scales.
    
 6. Any tattoos? - Nope. I'm too much of a wimp and I'm scared of needles.
     
7. Any piercings? - I just have my earlobes pierced, but I really want my helix & nose pierced eeeek.
     
8. OTP? - Spencer & Toby from Pretty Little Liars! - but I haven't seen Season 4 yet, so I don't know where their relationship stands ooo.
     
9. Favourite Show? - Pretty Little Liars and Revenge.
   
10. Favourite Bands? - 5 Seconds of Summer, Bastille, Paramore, The Pretty Reckless, Against The Current etc.

   
11. Something you miss? - School. Most definitely school and I've only been in college 6 months :(

   
12. Favourite Song? - I have 4. How To Be A Heartbreaker, All Too Well, Heartache on the Big Screen & What I Like About You.

   
13. How old are you? - I'm 17 years old.

   
14. Zodiac Sign? - Virgo.

   
15. Quality you look for in a partner? - Someone who can make me laugh, is spontaneous & is talented in some way (academic, sports, music, performance, cooking etc.)
    16. Favourite Quote? - 'Light can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to switch on the light' - Albus Dumbledore.
 
17. Favourite Actor? - Johnny Depp.

 
18. Favourite Colours? - Red and pastel colours

 
19. Loud music or soft? - Loud. I usually always have music at full volume, which is great for the song, just not my eardrums.

 
20. Where do you go when you're sad? - My bed usually, i don't really think I have anywhere specific.

 
21. How long does it take you to shower? - umm around 15-20 minutes.

 
22. How long does it take for you to get ready? - On a college day, around 30 minutes. Any other day, probably an 45 minutes to an hour.

 
23. Ever been in a physical fight? - I think I did in like year 5 or something hahaha oops.

 
24. Turn On? - Nice arms/hands or a guy in a suit *drools*

 
25. Turn Off? - Bad breath, ignorance & anyone who is homophobic/racist/sexist/misogynistic etc.

 
26. The reason I joined Blogger? - Purely just to read other people's recommendations and opinions.

 
27. Fears? - Needles, injections, not being good enough and heights.

 
28. Last thing that made you cry? - A text message.

 
29. Last time you said you loved someone? - My mum sometime today probably.

 
30. Meaning behind your Blogger URL? - It's my Tumblr URL and I just happen to really really like it.

 
31. Last book you read? - City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I highly recommend this series!

 
32. Currently Reading? - City Of Ashes. The next in the series after City Of Bones.

 
33. Last show you watched? - Eastenders.

 
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? - My mum.

 
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? - Jess, one of my closest friends.

   36. Favourite Food? - Oh I have many, but my biggest food love is Bacon flavoured Super Noodles.

   37. Place you want to visit? - Sydney Opera House in Australia.

   38. Last place you were? - Bognor Regis in December 2013.

   39. Do you have a crush? - Do celebrities count? If so, Luke Hemmings & Calum Hood *hiding monkey face emoji*

   40. Last time you kissed someone? - 2 and a half years ago...

   41. Last time you were insulted? - Today actually, my friends are so kind to me.

   42. Favourite flavour of sweet? - Strawberry probably.

   43. What instruments do you play? - I use to be able to play the recorder.. but not anymore.

   44. Favourite piece of jewellery? - My identify bracelet I've had since I was a baby, and a locket my auntie gave me at my christening

   45. Last sport you played? - Does the gym count? If not, Surfing back in the summer.

   46. Last song you sang? - She Looks So Perfect

   47. Favourite chat-up line? So many cheesy/dirty ones I can think of right now.

   48. Have you ever used them? Definitely not! But I might one day haha.

   49. Last time you hung out with someone? - My friends at college today.

   50. Who should answer these questions next? - Anyone who reads this! :)


I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better now. I look forward to reading anyone else's posts on this tag!



Until next time,

- Katie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment