Monday, 7 April 2014

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation | Review





Everyone raves about foundation whether it's by MAC, the drugstore or any other place, one that always pops up is the 'Estee Lauder Double Wear'. Retailing at £27.50 possibly makes you think twice about picking one up.

Personally I believe it's worth such a high price tag! I invested in the shade 'Shell' purely because I'm so pale and it's almost an exact match to my skin tone, which is so hard to come by. Even though you only get 30ml in a bottle, a small amount goes a very very long way! It doesn't come with a pump, so you do have to be very careful with how much you pour out, as it can be wasted very easily.

The consistency of the foundation is so smooth and easy to apply and doesn't crease on my skin. I usually apply it with my Estee Lauder foundation brush, or a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It leaves a flawless matte finish and really does stay in place all day long. It claims to have SPF 10 in it, I'm yet to see what it works like in the sun, so we'll have to see.

It comes in quite a few different shade depending on your overall skin and under tone as well. 

A beautiful foundation. So if you're ever looking for a high end foundation and don't mind spending a bit more, I highly recommend this one. A fabulous 8.5/10!

Whats your favourite high end foundation?



Until next time,
-Katie. X

No comments:

Post a Comment